Korean Drama Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo Information
- Drama Title: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
- Alternative Title: 역도요정 김복주 / Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
- Status: Ongoing
- Genre: Romance, Comedy, Sport
- Published Date: November, 2016
- Total Episodes: 16
- Casts: Lee Sung Kyung, Nam Joo Hyuk , Kyung Soo Jin, Lee Jae Yoon, Lee Joo Young, Jo Hye Jung, Oh Ui Shik, Ji Il Joo, Choi Woong, Ahn Kil Kang
- Subtitle: English Sub
This drama is inspired by the life of South Korean Olympic weightlifter gold-medalist Jang Mi Ran and it’s about college athletes who fighting for their dreams and finding love.
Kim Bok Joo (Lee Sung Kyung) is a student in Hanwool College of Physical Education. She has shown strength like no other since she was a child as influenced by her former weight lifter father. She looks thoughtless at a first glance, but inside she’s as fragile as glass and has deep recognition.
Jung Joon Hyung (Nam Joo Hyuk) is Kim Bok Joo’s best friend. He is a born swimmer but ever since he was disqualified from his first international event, he suffers from ‘start trauma’. Along with Kim Bok Joo, he overcomes his troubles and finds his dream and love.
Song Shi Ho (Kyung Soo Jin) is a rhythm gymnast who also attends Hanwool College of Physical Education. She started gymnastics since she was 5 and won the Asian Games at the age of 18. She’s always been the best since then but mental pressure caused her to break up with Jung Joon Hyung and regret it.
- Online Video Links: Click Here to Watch Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo Online Free
- Download Links: Click Here to Download Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (DVD quality, always available)